Set notification alerts when storage reaches a pre-defined limit and upgrade storage on the fly.
To view System Usage click the arrow next to your profile icon on the right side of global top navigation and select System Usage:
View the current storage usage for your Simian account and upgrade your plan.
To set an alert when usage reaches a pre-defined threshold:
- Click the blue Enable button under Storage Alert Settings.
- Turn the Threshold Alert setting to ON.
- Set the GB number for your threshold alert. For example, if your plan is 100GB type 50 to be notified once your usage reaches 50GB.
- Select the frequency in which you would like to be notified.
- Type in an email address to send alert notifications to. Click the + icon to add additional recipients. Click the - icon to delete recipients.
- Click Save.
To upgrade your existing plan:
- Click the blue Upgrade Plan button.
- Select the amount of additional GB you would like to add.
- Check the Accept Terms box and click Upgrade.
Tip: Contact a Simian account manager to save on larger upgrades.
Statistics Reporting shows usage broken down by Projects and Reels, along with how much media has uploaded to the Simian platform by an individual user.
To view statistics reporting:
- Click the Statistics Reporting tab in the upper left corner.
To run a report:
- Select a user from the All Users dropdown menu below the usage graph.
- Select a Report Type and date range then click Generate Report. This will enable administrators to view how much storage each user is using.
Tip: Export reports by clicking the Export button and selecting either PDF or CSV formats.