Embed a Video
Embed video for use on websites and press releases.
Embed a video:
- From the top navigation, mouse over Media and select Media Library.
- Click the thumbnail of file to be embedded to launch the Edit Media modal.
- Click the Embed tab.
Customize the embedded player:
- Color: To change the color of the video player's progress bar and background, enter a hex code or select from the color picker.
- Width and Height: Set the player width and height manually or set the player to be response by setting the width and height to Auto.
- Autoplay: Click to turn On and leave blank to turn Off.
- The embed code will automatically update as changes are made.
- When customization is complete, click the Copy Code button to copy the embed code to your clip board for pasting.
Keep in mind:
• The player width and height is the size of the uploaded video.
• When scaling the player down the aspect ratio must remain the same.
• Scaling the player up (e.g. 1280x720 to 1960x1080) will cause pixelation.