Client FTP offers a log-in-free alternative for uploading media to a project that grants upload-only access, while keeping project files and folders hidden.
- From inside of the project, click the icon above the folder tree to display the Client FTP screen to the right.
- Click the Add FTP User button.
- Fill out the required user information.
- Click Save.
Note: The user will receive an email with FTP login credentials. FTP users will appear below and can be edited or deleted by mousing over the gear icon and clicking the appropriate action.
- Locate files uploaded to the Client FTP in the Manage FTP Files section of the page.
- Check the box next to each file to be moved.
- Select the folder from the Select Destination Folder drop down.
- Click Import.